Lo & Behold Stitchery - Celtic Crossing
This listing is for a PAPER copy of the Celtic Crossing quilt pattern. It is printed on a 5.5" x 8.5" booklet using high quality paper and is enclosed in a clear zip bag.
Celtic Crossing is a play on the negative space of a traditional Irish Chain quilt. This is a 13 page booklet that includes instructions for modern, traditional and scrappy colour ways.
- 2 sizes: Baby (45” x 46"), Square Throw (69" x 69")
- Pattern includes helpful diagrams, thorough instructions, alternate colour-way ideas.
- Skill Level: Confident Beginner
- If using yardage, the width of fabric (WOF) should be at least 42". If it is less than 42", you may need more yardage.
- Pattern is for personal use only. Duplication of any kind is prohibited.